Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Pitthuwala, Dehradun notified an advertisement regarding the Direct recruitment of 3091 post of Samuh Ga Sahayak Adhyapak/Adhyapika under Uttarakhand Adhinasth Shiksha (Prashikshit Snatak). 60% posts are to filled by direct recruitment and 10% posts are for departmental candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in a prescribed format.
All the details Eg. Eligibility, Age, Exam pattern, Fee and How to Apply? are given below.
Name of the Posts: Sahayak Adyapak/Adhyapika
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay: Rs. 4600/-
Subject-wise Vacancies in Garhwal and Kumaun Region: Click the link below for Details of Vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate should have registered himself in employment as on the Last date of Advertisement.
Educational: Graduate from Recognized University in respective subject + LT Diploma/ B.Ed or B.A.Ed.+TET-II/CTET-II passed
Must Check the subject-wise Eligibility criteria in the official advertisement below.
Age Criteria: 21-40 Years as on 1 Jan, 2014. Reservation is given as per Govt. Rules.
Application fee: No fee.
2 Hours Examination of 200 Marks (Objective Type)
Part-1-Teaching Ability, Reasoning ability and General Knowledge-100 Marks
Part-2- Subject Paper (For which you have applied)-100 Marks
1 Marks for a right answer and negative Marking of 0.25 for a wrong Answer.
How to Apply?
The Candidates have to follow the steps below:
- Download the Application format from the official website or the link given below. Print it out in A-4 size 70 gsm white paper. Fill it in your own readable handwriting.
- Attach all the self attested eligibility documents with the application form.
- Send the completely filled Application form in a 9" * 12" size envelope by speed post/registered post to the address given below:
- Secretory, Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, by Senior Postmaster, G.P.O, Dehradun-248001.
- You can download the format of envelope from the official links below.
Date of publish of Advertisement: 24 Feb, 2014
Last date to receive application form: 31 March, 2014